Instant digest: Salman Rushdie stabbed.
It appears that the Iran deal or lack thereof is being “negotiated” in public. WARNING - content may disturb some.
Salman Rushdie stabbed - instant digest
It appears that the Iran deal or lack thereof is being “negotiated” in public
WARNING - the below digest may disturb some.
1) Author Salman Rushdie was reportedly stabbed by an assailant:
2) There were also reports of attacks on other anti-Iran regime voices:
Masih Alinejad 🏳️ @AlinejadMasihToday the man with a loaded AK47 who got arrested in front of my home in New York, has been indicted on a weapons count. The authority moved me to a safe house. But to be honest the word “safe” is too luxury for those of us who speak up against Islamists. @NBCNews https://t.co/Wx5QsosweR
3) And of course the build up of news related to the alleged Iranian plot against the former Assistant to the US President for National Security Affairs (NSA) John Bolton, preceding this incident:
4) Here is an alleged video of the full attack on Salman Rushdie caught on phone camera.
WARNING MAY BE DISTURBING to some:
5) the attack is being celebrated by Iran regime-linked accounts
And some militant groups around the world:
6) The hashtag for Salman Rushdie in Arabic: #سلمان_رشدی is currently trending.
It contains mixed reactions but also contains widely diverging analysis:
Keep reading with a 7-day free trial
Subscribe to Radical Media - by Maajid Nawaz to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.